Financial Services; Insurance; Healthcare; Pharma & Bio; Manufacturing ; Technology
Business Continuity & Resilience | Crisis Management | Disaster Recovery | Project & Program Management | Operational Resilience | Financial Services | Healthcare & Life Sciences | Governance Risk Compliance | Supply Chain | Security | Author
" Actively Mitigating Risks with Enabling Technology, Adaptive Resilience, Vigorous Compliance, via Comprehensive Project Management"
Bob is an accomplished credible leader with deep multifaceted experience and the proven ability to create numerous ground-up and enterprise-wide programs at 8 Fortune 100 and other leading companies. Elected as an ANSI USA influencer and expert in resilience, risk, security, and coauthor of 5 published ISO standards. Culturally adept and multilingual, working overseas with diverse stakeholders for 4 years in 18 countries. Highly adaptive in dynamic environments and new technology adoption, he brings decisive leadership with extensive hands-on experience and executive-level collaboration. He has demonstrated the ability to forge loyal relationships with key internal business partners, clients, external agencies, and vendors. Reliably delivers large-scale results with limited team resources. He has proven success in managing global, multi-year, multi-million-dollar projects and programs for established companies such as:
IBM | Ernst & Young | Humana | Bank of America | Lockheed Martin | Philip Morris International | Fluor | Tyco International
Living in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia for 4 years (18 countries), he has extensive international consulting experience. Bob is certified in Risk Management (CRMP), Business Resilience(CBRM), Project Management (PMP), and Supply Chain Continuity ISO global standard publication. He also has completed FEMA, National Weather Service, and Emergency Response training. He has a proven track record of exceeding expectations, delivering results, boosting efficiency and morale, and contributing to revenue growth.
Notable ISO Publications
Bob was elected in 2017 as an ANSI USA delegate, in developing ISO global standards as an expert in Security, Resilience, Risk, Crisis Management, Supply Chain Security, and Emergency Management.
Participating with elite global experts in creating ISO standard publications, Bob has coauthored 5 published ISO global standards and is in the process of 3 new standards (est. 2024/2025 publications).
· ISO 22301:2019 - Business Continuity Management Systems Procedures
· ISO 22313:2020 - Business Continuity Management Systems Guidance
· ISO 22332:2021 - Guidelines for Developing Business Continuity Plans and Procedures
· ISO 22317:2021 - Guidelines for Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
· ISO 22318:2021 - Guidelines for Supply Chain Continuity Management (SCCM)
· In process ISO 22336 - Org Resilience: Guidelines for Resilience policy & strategy
· In process ISO 22360 - Security & Resilience: Crisis concepts, principles, and framework
· In process ISO 2800x - Supply Chain Security
· Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) 2010 Project Management Institute
· Program Management Professional course completion PMI/PROGstudy 2012
· Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP) Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI)
· Certified Business Resilience Manager (CBRM) Certification - BRCCI active member
· ITIL v3 Foundations course completion certification 2017
· FEMA and National Weather Service Certified: Tropical Meteorology; Hurricane Response; Legal implications
· Cybersecurity - certifications (NIST Cybersecurity Framework and ISO)
· Software Quality Assurance (SQA) certification - Learning Tree International
· Six Sigma - DMAIC training completion - TEK systems / Bank of America
Bob at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobalsan/